The GW Cancer Center's High Risk Skin Cancer Clinic is a part of the Cutaneous Oncology Program. The High Risk Skin Cancer Clinic provides comprehensive care for complex or advanced skin cancers, as well as patients who have an elevated risk for skin cancer development. The clinic focuses on patients with lowered immune systems, including:
- Solid organ and bone marrow transplant recipients
- Leukemia and lymphoma patients, such as chronic lymphocytic leukemia and non-Hodgkin's lymphoma
- Patients with certiain genetic syndromes, such as basal cell nevus syndrom, Bazex syndrom, Rombo syndrome and xeroderma pigmentosum
- Patients with a long-term history of HIV
- Patients taking medications that suppress the immune system
Our highly experienced team works with each patient to come up with a personalized treatment plan and follow-up care.
APPOINTMENTS AND CONTACT INFORMATION
For new patients, referrals, or consultations, please call (202) 741-2829 or email email@example.com.